Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall......

Looking Glass Paint....I've heard about it, I've seen it on Pinterest, I've decided to try it out myself!  The word is, it creates a reflective, mirror-like, antiqued, aged surface!  Sounds pretty fantastic to me.....let's give it a try!!  I'm testing it out on a few vases I got as a wedding present!  I love thier shape, but am tired of their green hue... looking glass here we come.....

Before....



After....
Super impressed!!  It not only has a super reflective surface, it also leaves a nice crackle finish!!   I lightly sprayed a few coats, not too heavy!!  I wanted to still be able to see a few of the vertical lines running down each vase!

 





 

Well, what do you think??  I do believe I will be using this on many more objects in my house that deperately need updating!!

To see the parties I'm linking to go HERE!!


1 comment:

  1. This is very cool. I hadn't seen this before. I totally want to try it now!

    ReplyDelete